Pastoral care of our community is provided by the priests of the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter, using the traditional Latin liturgy, with the permission of His Excellency The Most Reverend Joseph Naumann, D.D., Archbishop of Kansas City in...
Click on this picture to see our posts on the new construction updates…
“Jesus, Mary, Joseph, I give you my heart, my soul, and my life – oh, yes, my life, generously.” – Dying words of St Rose Philippine Duchesne
Fr John Fongemie FSSP, Chaplain
Fr Justin Nolan FSSP, Asst. Chaplain
Fr Joshua Curtis FSSP, Asst. Chaplain
CHURCH & RECTORY
5035 Rainbow Blvd.
Westwood, Kansas 66205-2063
Ph 913-236-0005 • Fax 913-236-2988
Sacramental Emergencies 913-909-8690
7:00 am (Low)
9:00 am (Low)
11:30 am (Sung)
- Benediction follows the Sung Mass on the 4th Sunday of most months
PLEASE NOTE MASS TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! Check the weekly bulletin for this week’s Mass times.
Monday: 6:30 am
Tuesday: 6:30 am & 9:00 am
Wednesday: 6:30 am & 6:00 pm
Thursday: 6:30 am & 12:00 noon
Friday: 6:30 am, 9:00 am & 6:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am & 9:00 am
- Confessions are heard 30 minutes before all Masses
- Holy Hour and Benediction after the 6:30 am Mass from Monday to Thursday, and before the 12:00 pm Mass on Thursday
- Devotions to the Sacred Heart with Benediction after every Mass on Fridays
- Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help every Wednesday at 5:30 pm
- Devotions to the Immaculate Heart after the 9:00 am Mass on First Saturdays
AUGUST 3, 2014
CATECHISM: Confirmation Class will resume on Sunday, August 3rd from 10:15 to 10:45 in the Choir Room. The First Communion Class will resume in September.
OCTOBER 18, 2014
15th ANNUAL PARISH DINNER: St. Philippine Duchesne parish in Kansas City is having its 15th annual Parish Dinner on Saturday, Oct. 18th. The guest speaker this year is Abbot Phillip Anderson, from Clear Creek Monastery (the dinner profits will go to the abbey construction fund). For more information about signing up, click here.